At BocaVox, we are working to provide academic institutions with a superior software solution to support school administrators and other stakeholders while empowering students to succeed. We take pride in our reputation for authenticity, providing top of the line school administration software for online learning and over the top customer service.
17+ Years of Success
BocaVox was founded in 2003 by a software engineer and an educator, bringing insights from both industries to the development of Maestro SIS, the most robust Student Information System available for online learning. BocaVox CTO, Jose Sabat, PhD., conceptualized and designed Maestro as the first commercially available SIS for online learning, setting the industry standard for customized, web-based school administration software. BocaVox CEO, Sue Diseker, is a former educator dedicated to creating technology to reduce the bureaucratic tasks which burden educators and administrators.
above and beyond to earn customer satisfaction.”
Sue Diseker, CEO
BocaVox continually invests in new development to give our institutions a competitive technological advantage. We consult regularly with our network of trade organizations, partners, and users to hear their wishes while making sure to keep up with trends in the education industry. Our team of highly qualified developers thrives on innovation and is committed to product excellence and a constant flow of enhancements and new features.
Let us show you our test site with over 2,000,000 enrollments to prove Maestro SIS’s scalability.
Our Leadership Team
Sue Diseker, CEO
Dr. Jose H. Sabat CTO
Flavio de Andrade, Jr. Ph.D. Counsel
Dr. Ronaldo Cesar Coelho Financial Advisor
Why should you choose Bocavox?
- A company dedicated to staying ahead of industry trends, with the technological skills to implement them
- A client services team fully dedicated to providing unparalleled Customer Service
- The option to choose configurations from over 360 optional parameters, or customizations to accommodate your unique business rules
- A User-Friendly interface enabling users to become proficient in just a few hours
- Proprietary IP that enables us to make business rule changes on the fly
- A fully integrated SaaS solution with ongoing free updates, to keep your education software system on the cutting edge
- A web based application with the highest level of security in cloud hosting
- Multiple free configurations, or the option of customizations to support your unique business needs
- 100% made in the USA
- Exponential scalability for high performance to support your institution’s growth
Awards and Certifications
The EdTech Awards
Maestro Student Information System was a Cool Tool finalist in the 2019 Ed Tech Awards for SIS Solution, Administrative Solution, Classroom Management Solution, and Enrollment & Admissions Solution.