Seeking the brightest minds in Ed Tech
Our team is committed to continual learning to stay abreast of the latest new technologies. We are diverse, innovative and all work together on site, for maximum collaboration. We keep our commitments, and we have fun!
Join our dynamic team of Student Information System Software developers! We are a growing software company seeking highly responsible employees who are passionate about what they do, can grasp new concepts quickly, and always stay abreast of the latest technologies.Excellent opportunity for growth; casual dress, upbeat environment, and great location in the community of Weston, Florida 33327, about 16 miles west of Fort Lauderdale Beach. Must reside within 20 miles of Weston, FL 33327 to apply.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with a subject line of the job title you are applying to.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Must reside within 20 miles of 33327
- Minimum 3, preferably 5+ years of experience with QA testing & software support and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is required.
The QA Analyst will perform end to end testing of comprehensive, customized software. The responsibilities include software writing test cases, and documentation. This position requires excellent communication and time management skills. Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing manual test of customized product, becoming a product expert
- Assist in responding to help desk tickets, phone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support regarding current projects if needed
- Interface with customers to understand business requirements and customer needs and assist in the development of business cases and justifications
- Develop processes, procedures, and technical solutions to support all phases of a project
- Coordinate migrations and/or new deliveries
- Participate in functional design review across the company
- Prepare business requirements, system assessments, project and process assessments, and implementation documentation for new projects
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Oversee deliveries and act as liaison between development and sales
- Perform knowledge transfers for each project by preparing documentation for processes, procedures, written instructions
- Maintain knowledge of developments in relevant technologies and their use in the industry, making recommendations when appropriate
- Available to work after hours and weekends (if needed)
- Provide technical education, guidance and consulting to customers and team members on a software technology solution, services, and standards as needed
- Establish effective client relationships
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Professional behavior required including, but not limited to, punctuality, positive attitude, and reliability
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Must be able to work well with others in a team as well as independently, collaboration skills are vital
- Ability to convey a correct sense of urgency based on customer or business impact
- High level of accountability
- Advanced problem solver with the ability to sort through complex issues and conduct a comparative analysis of multiple solutions
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills – prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with efficiency and minimal direction
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to change in process or required activities
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of networking standards, protocols, security, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Ability to instill a sense of credibility when speaking with customers
Software Developer with API Experience
Note: This is an in-house position. Please do not apply unless you meet the following qualifications, which include residing within 20 miles of zip code 33327, or are willing to relocate. *Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
- Become familiar with the nuances of all existing integrations.
- Interact with clients for gathering requirements and/or explaining causes for failures/user errors when needed.
- Analysis of Learning Management System API’s and other documentation.
- Technical interaction with third party software developers during implementation, tests and ongoing support.
- Devise solutions working with the internal team of architect and developers and client support team.
- Support QA in resolving eventual issues.
- Document the integration environment, business rules and procedural steps.
- Minimum 3 years experience in software development
- Minimum 3 years experience in C#
- Minimum 2 years experience in API
- Mandatory – Excellent written and verbal communication (including pronunciation) skills
- Stable employment history
- Strong work ethic with a desire to be challenged and commitment to continual development of new skills
- High EQ/ interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in computer science or applicable experience
- Skilled in C#, asp.net, SQL, JQuery, web services, web integration protocols a must
- HTML5 and CSS a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Experience with integrations desired but not mandatory.
This position includes a full benefits package.
Compensation – Commensurate with experience and stability
Sales Executive – Education Technology
Seeking a dynamic, hands-on Sales Executive with experience in education technology sales, who is tech savvy, motivated to sell, and has an education client book. Will work in conjunction with sales tech support to develop marketing strategies, bring in new leads, form partnerships, and close sales.
Note: this is for an in-house position. Company is located in Fort Lauderdale area of South Florida. If you reside outside the area, you must be willing to relocate at your own expense.
Frequent job changers need not apply.
- Gain a full understanding of the product and be able to deliver product demonstrations/presentations as necessary
- Present at trade shows as an SME on Digital Learning
- Find new opportunities and engage decision makers
- Develop new leads and opportunities for administrative software for education.
- Work deals from start to finish.
- Close deals
- Provide ongoing communications with management
- Document pipeline and sales related activities
- Provide feedback for creation of marketing and new marketing avenues
- Prepare proposals for customers in coordination with management and development team
- Asses competitive environment and provide input to team.
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of Student Information Systems
- Meet sales target
- Travel as necessary
- Develop and Manage channels/agents to promote growth
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- 4-year college degree required.
- Minimum three, preferably five+ years of successful sales experience in education technology.
- Must possess the drive and intelligence to gain a full understanding of the software, its applications, and get an understanding customer needs.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills – for negotiation, presentation and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional credibility and effective relationships with proven track record of closed sales.
- Innate skills for business development and enjoy building customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to produce profit growth through sound business judgment.
- Must have a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-Confident – Outstanding presentation skills, enthusiasm for product, and capacity for persuasion with C-level executives.
- Results Oriented – Self-starter with strong work ethic, who possesses strong time management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Creative Problem Solver – generate ideas for closing challenging deals.
- Team Player – Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact successfully with management and a diverse work force.
- Base pay plus commission
- Benefits package including:
- Excellent health coverage
- Life Insurance
- Cafeteria plan
- 3 weeks PTO plus Nation holidays
- Upbeat work environment
Presenter/Trainer for Education Technology Software
Presenter/Trainer for Education Technology Software
We are seeking a Presenter for our Ed Tech Administrative Software who will be an asset to our team of experts! Must be responsible for setting up data and presenting demos of our software application to potential clients.
Quickly learn how to navigate through the entire software system
Demo the product efficiently and seamlessly
Find out potential client needs and provide solutions
Maintain complete and detailed records of all conversations
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
Fluent English speaker who is easy to understand
Articulate w/ great communication skills
Ability to build rapport with clients
Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Ability to work well independently and in teams
Reliable. Must always be prepared for presentations and punctual.
Friendly, likable, enthusiastic and smart!
Familiarity with education technology or similar software a plus
Paid Internship – Software Developer
Paid Internship – Software Developer
Join a team of experts in a growing company and learn how to be a top software developer. Must have some programming skills.
- Research, design develop and test telecom and/or administrative software
- Perform QA in the web and client based applications. Uncover and fix bugs when able
- Document products, processes, and standards
- Job may include other miscellaneous duties such as assisting with marketing materials. Eventual tasks may also involve:
- Participate in full product life cycle
- Servicing current and prospective Clients/Customers to advance Employer
Get product updates, company news, and more straight to your inbox. Opt out anytime.