At BocaVox, we are working to provide academic institutions with a superior software solution to support school administrators and other stakeholders while empowering students to succeed. We take pride in our reputation for authenticity, providing top of the line school administration software for online learning and over the top customer service.
15+ Years of Success
BocaVox was founded in 2003 by a software engineer and an educator, bringing insights from both industries to the development of Maestro SIS, the most robust Student Information System available for online learning. BocaVox CTO, Jose Sabat, PhD., conceptualized and designed Maestro as the first commercially available SIS for online learning, setting the industry standard for customized, web-based school administration software. BocaVox CEO, Sue Diseker, is a former educator dedicated to creating technology to reduce the bureaucratic tasks which burden educators and administrators.
“We are a no hype company that keeps its promises and goes
above and beyond to earn customer satisfaction.”
Sue Diseker, CEO
The Maestro SIS platform was rewritten from the ground up as a SaaS solution for brick & mortar, blended and online learning institutions in 2010, enabling us to offer all our partner institutions a tremendous value with ongoing free updates.
BocaVox continually invests in new development to give our institutions a competitive technological advantage. We consult regularly with our network of trade organizations, partners, and users to hear their wishes while making sure to keep up with trends in the education industry. Our team of highly qualified developers thrives on innovation and is committed to product excellence and a constant flow of enhancements and new features.
Let us show you our test site with over 2,000,000 enrollments to prove Maestro SIS’s scalability.
A Few Good Reasons to Choose Bocavox
- A company dedicated to staying ahead of industry trends, with the technological skills to implement them
- A client services team fully dedicated to providing unparalleled Customer Service
- The option to choose configurations from over 300 optional parameters, or customizations to accommodate your unique business rules
- A User-Friendly interface enabling users to become proficient in just a few hours
- A SaaS solution with ongoing free updates, to keep your education software system on the cutting edge
- The highest level of security in cloud hosting
- The SIS that presents you with multiple free configurations first, or the option of customizations to support your unique business needs
- 100% made in the USA
- Exponential scalability for high performance to support your institution’s growth
Our Leadership Team
Maestro Student Information System was a Cool Tool finalist in the 2017 EdTech Awards by EdTech Digest for a personalized learning solution.
BocaVox is a member of the United States Distance Learning Association’s 2016 National Conference.
- Maestro Student Information System received an Honorable Mention in the 2013-2014 Reader’s Choice Awards from eSchool News.
As Teddy Roosevelt once said:
“far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”