Sales Executive – Education Technology
Seeking a dynamic, hands-on Sales Executive with experience in education technology sales, who is tech savvy, motivated to sell, and has an education client book. Will work in conjunction with sales tech support to develop marketing strategies, bring in new leads, form partnerships, and close sales.
Note: this is for an in-house position. Company is located in Fort Lauderdale area of South Florida. If you reside outside the area, you must be willing to relocate at your own expense.
Frequent job changers need not apply.
- Gain a full understanding of the product and be able to deliver product demonstrations/presentations as necessary
- Present at trade shows as an SME on Digital Learning
- Find new opportunities and engage decision makers
- Develop new leads and opportunities for administrative software for education.
- Work deals from start to finish.
- Close deals
- Provide ongoing communications with management
- Document pipeline and sales related activities
- Provide feedback for creation of marketing and new marketing avenues
- Prepare proposals for customers in coordination with management and development team
- Asses competitive environment and provide input to team.
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of Student Information Systems
- Meet sales target
- Travel as necessary
- Develop and Manage channels/agents to promote growth
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- 4-year college degree required.
- Minimum three, preferably five+ years of successful sales experience in education technology.
- Must possess the drive and intelligence to gain a full understanding of the software, its applications, and get an understanding customer needs.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills – for negotiation, presentation and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional credibility and effective relationships with proven track record of closed sales.
- Innate skills for business development and enjoy building customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to produce profit growth through sound business judgment.
- Must have a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-Confident – Outstanding presentation skills, enthusiasm for product, and capacity for persuasion with C-level executives.
- Results Oriented – Self-starter with strong work ethic, who possesses strong time management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Creative Problem Solver – generate ideas for closing challenging deals.
- Team Player – Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact successfully with management and a diverse work force.
- Base pay plus commission
- Benefits package including:
- Excellent health coverage
- Life Insurance
- Cafeteria plan
- 3 weeks PTO plus Nation holidays
- Upbeat work environment
Developer with Web Services Integration Skills
Seeking web developer with experience in integrations with multiple third party applications, mostly Payment Gateways and Learning Management Systems (LMS), utilizing web services, ftp file transfer and other technologies to enhance the company’s premier web-based application for education administration.
- Become familiar with the nuances of all existing integrations.
- Interaction with clients for gathering requirements and/or explaining causes for failures/user errors
- Analysis of Learning Management System API’s and other documentation
- Technical interaction with third party software developers during implementation, tests and ongoing support
- Devise solutions working with the internal team of architect and developers,
- Implement test plans and interact with the Quality Assurance (QA) teams to implement them
- Support QA in resolving eventual issues
- Document the integration environment, business rules and procedural steps
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must!
- Strong work ethic with a desire to be challenged and commitment to continual development of new skills
- High EQ/ interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in computer science or applicable experience
- Skilled in C#, asp.net, MS-SQL, JQuery, web services, web integration protocols
- HTML5 a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Experience with integrations desired but not mandatory
Presenter/Trainer for Education Technology Software
We are seeking a Presenter for our Ed Tech Administrative Software who will be an asset to our team of experts! Must be responsible for setting up data and presenting demos of our software application to potential clients.
Quickly learn how to navigate through the entire software system
Demo the product efficiently and seamlessly
Find out potential client needs and provide solutions
Maintain complete and detailed records of all conversations
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
Fluent English speaker who is easy to understand
Articulate w/ great communication skills
Ability to build rapport with clients
Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Ability to work well independently and in teams
Reliable. Must always be prepared for presentations and punctual.
Friendly, likable, enthusiastic and smart!
Familiarity with education technology or similar software a plus
Paid Internship – Software Developer
Join a team of experts in a growing company and learn how to be a top software developer. Must have some programming skills.
Research, design develop and test telecom and/or administrative software
Perform QA in the web and client based applications. Uncover and fix bugs when able
Document products, processes, and standards
Job may include other miscellaneous duties such as assisting with marketing materials. Eventual tasks may also involve:
Participate in full product life cycle
Servicing current and prospective Clients/Customers to advance Employer