Developer with Web Services Integration Skills
Seeking web developer with experience in integrations with multiple third party applications, mostly Payment Gateways and Learning Management Systems (LMS), utilizing web services, ftp file transfer and other technologies to enhance the company’s premier web-based application for education administration.
- Become familiar with the nuances of all existing integrations.
- Interaction with clients for gathering requirements and/or explaining causes for failures/user errors
- Analysis of Learning Management System API’s and other documentation
- Technical interaction with third party software developers during implementation, tests and ongoing support
- Devise solutions working with the internal team of architect and developers,
- Implement test plans and interact with the Quality Assurance (QA) teams to implement them
- Support QA in resolving eventual issues
- Document the integration environment, business rules and procedural steps
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must!
- Strong work ethic with a desire to be challenged and commitment to continual development of new skills
- High EQ/ interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in computer science or applicable experience
- Skilled in C#, asp.net, MS-SQL, JQuery, web services, web integration protocols
- HTML5 a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Experience with integrations desired but not mandatory
Quality Assurance Tester
- Responsible execution of testing/QA of software product features.
- Provides input engineers and management about functionality, efficacy and quality.
- Writing of test strategy and/or test cases and scripts for major release/core functional areas.
- Review of approval process, estimation, sets up test environments, executes tests, records results and defects, and provides guidance and mentoring to developers to reproduce problems and get them resolved.
- Is an expert at applying the appropriate quality control tools to a requirement.
- Presents software defect tracking and regression updates and reports to various team through the entire project release.
- Keeps technically abreast of trends and advancements within area of specialization, incorporating these improvements into the overall process and anticipating their application in future projects.
- Execution and maintenance of manual test procedures.
- Analyzes and reproduces problems reported by Customer Support Reports.
- Analyzes requirements and evaluates, and plans methods of approach to solve problems central to an assigned research or programming project and the estimated resources for completion.
- Represents group in project team meetings and accurately communicates results.
- Experience as a Quality Assurance/Testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced in software testing and project effort estimation, engineering tools, and concepts
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge in test methodologies, QA process, defect tracking, and software release cycle.
- Thorough knowledge of software release procedures and software defect tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to apply appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans and test cases
Preferred Skills (not mandatory):
- Experience with testing web-based applications
- Familiarity with different web browsers
- Knowledge of C# and asp.net
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of SOA/Web services and creating moderately complex web applications
- Knowledge of Operating Systems and networking.
Presenter/Trainer for Education Technology Software
We are seeking a Presenter for our Ed Tech Administrative Software who will be an asset to our team of experts! Must be responsible for setting up data and presenting demos of our software application to potential clients.
Quickly learn how to navigate through the entire software system
Demo the product efficiently and seamlessly
Find out potential client needs and provide solutions
Maintain complete and detailed records of all conversations
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
Fluent English speaker who is easy to understand
Articulate w/ great communication skills
Ability to build rapport with clients
Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Ability to work well independently and in teams
Reliable. Must always be prepared for presentations and punctual.
Friendly, likable, enthusiastic and smart!
Familiarity with education technology or similar software a plus
Ed Tech Sales Executive
BocaVox seeks a Sales Executive with a client list and experience in education technology.
Develop new business leads and opportunities for Maestro SIS, draft and close contracts
Gain a full understanding of the Maestro SIS solution and deliver presentations
Develop marketing strategies and engage decision makers
Provide ongoing communications with management
Collaborate in creation of marketing materials
Prepare proposals for customers in coordination with development team
Asses competitive environment and provide input to team.
Provide thought leadership in the areas of Student Information Systems
Develop and Manage channels/agents to promote growth
Respond to RFP’s as necessary
Meet targeted sales
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
Minimum three (3) years of education technology sales
Capability and drive to gain a full understanding of the product, its applications, and customer
Superior written and spoken English language skills – for negotiation, presentation and communication.
Demonstrated ability to establish professional credibility and effective relationships with proven
track record of sales results.
Innate skills for business development and enjoy building customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to produce profit growth through sound business judgment.
Intelligent, with high level of integrity and business ethics.
Self-Confidence – Excellent presentation skills, enthusiasm and capacity for persuasion with C-level executives.
Results Oriented – Self-starter with strong work ethic, who possesses strong time management
skills with ability to prioritize. Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on results.
Creative Problem Solver – generate ideas for closing challenging deals.
Team Player – Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact successfully with management and a diverse work force.
Paid Internship – Software Developer
Join a team of experts in a growing company and learn how to be a top software developer. Must have some programming skills.
Research, design develop and test telecom and/or administrative software
Perform QA in the web and client based applications. Uncover and fix bugs when able
Document products, processes, and standards
Job may include other miscellaneous duties such as assisting with marketing materials. Eventual tasks may also involve:
Participate in full product life cycle
Servicing current and prospective Clients/Customers to advance Employer